Saturday, January 2, 2010


FIRST DECADE OF TWENTY FIRST CENTUARY
First decade of twenty fist centaury is the unique period of years 2000 to 2010. On the eve of 2010 I am writing this small note upon my life and time as a Physician and personal lesions which I have learnt from life experience. Some pleasant others unpleasant to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Life is a river it flows always forwards and not backwards, but at times one stands and watches it like a spectator as to what has happen in one’s life. In fact every life is a story and interesting like a novel. These years saw me to change my profession from practicing Physician & Cardiologist to making of a Pharmacologist. How it happened some times I wonder but due to blessings of my Guru & Ma Durga devi I joined as Assistant Professor in Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu (Thousands of miles away from home into this Himalayan Kingdome in Sept.1999. After 2 years I was promoted to Associate professor in the subject which was my weakest in MBBS. While I was doing MD in this subject I never dreamt that I would become a medical teacher. I never liked teaching as a young doctor I liked Private practice which I did form 27 years. But this time when I taught again I felt honestly that I was mend to be a teacher only and I liked to tech my subject I developed interest into it. I remained Associate for more then 6 years and they did not promote me. With a gear pain I had to leave Kathmandu and come to Pokhara another good place in Nepal where I got a chance as a Professor of Pharmacology.
The gains of this decade were many; all my children settled in life and got married. All of them blessed us with grandchildren. We became true grand parent’s one grandson Aditya and two granddaughters Anuska & Ridhma (daughters of Amit & Radhka). My son in law dear Nitin and two daughter in laws Divya & Anurita came into my life.
There was a loss of our dear Mummijii and my papa. During this period Dear Navin had a great rise in life. His Rusan Pharma is doing very well and they are very big people now having three factories. The latest inaugurated on 4th Nov 2009 at Dehradoon. His sons are also doing very well. So the life goes on.
This period has shown me a new class of enemy’s disguised as friends the most dangerous persons. Thank GOD they are now out of my life. I will now never allow then in my life. This world is full of jealous people around you who are very sweet to talk
But harm you at your back. Either they are so proud that they think no one can surpassed them.

This period has also given me my little friend unfailing it seems that this friend is extention of my past life and i am sure will be with me in my next life as well. We care a lot for each other my days do not start nor ends with out talking to my little friend.

I am reminded

Hamney dakhi hai un akhoki mahakti khusboo

Hath sai chook ki osay rishto ka koe nam na do

Pyar ko bas pyar hai rhanay do

Srif masoos karo

Koei nam na do

No comments:

Post a Comment