Sunday, July 12, 2009

VOICE OF SOUL

VOICE OF SOUL

What is the composition of human body? According to Scriptures it consists of five elements Earth, Water, Wind, Fire and sky.

‘Chite, Jal, Pawak, Gagan, Samera
Panch tatuva yah rachit Sharira’
What is inside the body that controls our activities, Brain, Heart, Liver, kidneys or the organs of special senses? What causes co-relation between different organ Systems.
It the soul which controls every thing, when one die’s the body dies not the soul, it escapes the human body. There have been scientific proofs of existence of soul. Its weight is 3 Oz (120 gm). Where it exists it exists in our “Sukshm Sharir’ which is idedentically like us and is inside us. It is the soul which controls our all activities in our life and even afterward it carries the blue print of our successes, failures, god deeds, bad deeds every thing and project it into our next life. And depending upon this depends our next birth and next life. To reach the next life one has to first die then only you can reach the next life. To eat the fruits of this life. What we are getting now are the fruits of last life. Over which we have no control.
With this background is my story. I have encountered this soul a few times in my life. It was an experience in it self which I have not told any one up till now. The first time I had seen soul was at the time of death of my Naniji in1963. At this time I was a medical student in MBBS IInd year. My grandmother was suffering from Left ventricular r failure (Cardiac asthma) along with Diabetes. She was seriously ill and was even on Oxygen intermittently. Under the directions of our Family Physician Dr. Ramesh Chandra I was givening her treatment. Around 9.00 pm when all our close relatives have gathered in our house and we were sitting in Drawing Room, along with them chatting then a servant came and told me that My grandmother was sinking. I rushed to her bedside, and saw that she was beating very shallowly. I was giving her Coramine; I increased the flow of oxygen and gave her fresh dose of Coramine. She was lying almost flat on her bed, but suddenly her breathing improved and she got up as if from her sleep and started speaking to us. She looked towards the clock and said there is still some time. Then she insisted us to take dinner and later come around her. Then after that she started blessing every one, as if some one is going on a long journey, she also did some Dan for Brahman or poor people. Till then it was almost 11.30 pm. then she said I am not getting unconsciousness, at this time I should be unconscious. Then she got the full size photograph of my grandfather and touched the feet of Grandfather in the photograph. Later looked toward door and said “ Ap agayi, chayai chaltai hai” later she dropped on the bed her breathing become shallow and finally I saw a small bluish white bubble on the corner of her mouth and suddenly some thing excepted from her body- that was her soul. That day for first time I clearly saw the soul of someone. After that till today I had no occasion to witness soul.
Another incidence is related to rebirth. In 1975 my mother died due to Heart attack at a very young age of only 50 years. Later in1977 when my wife was pregnant, around her 8th month of conception, one night I saw a dream, in which I saw my mother fully dressed in a beautiful sari, she came inside the house, when I saw her I clinged to her and started weeping. I said, “ Ma I am unable to live without you, She also said that she was also unable to live without me. She further told me that she is coming back, this time you should keep me well. I promised to take her good care. Then she disappeared and dream ended. I got up and saw the clock it was 4.00am. I told this to my wife, immediately and she told me that she also saw to same dream. Both of use saw this dream at the same time. At the time of delivery I was expecting probably it is going to be a daughter, but it was not so a son was born. For 3 years almost my son did not speak any thing he used to make gestures and used sign language. At my mother was fat she used to say some times that this time she shall tell God to make me a very thin boy so that she could take toast thickly buttered without any effect upon her weight. She was very fond of tea, and as she was vegetarian, whenever my wife used to cook meat for me, she used to say that how nice smell, if she used non-vegetarian food she would have definitely tasted the dish, which smells so fine. In our son the entire three things came in abundance. He is very found of tea, and non-veg and thickly buttered toasts. In fact tea was the last thing, which my mother demanded before her death. In the same way when he started speaking he is very found of me, he always waits for me while taking dinner or any meal. And sometime he also scolds me like a small boy, which I don’t mind because I know where from the scolding is coming. From my mother. We are living happily together, as father and son rather than son and mother in present time.
Next incidence is of a true dream, from several years I used to see a dream in which I saw high hills with snow peaks, surrounding an almost frozen ice water pond in center. On the hills are situated several Buddhist monasteries, from where lamas of all age group, fly from top into the pond and take bath very early in morning around 4.00.am and fly back to their respective monasteries. This dream I have seen several times before I came to Kathmandu. When I came here except for the pond the rest of the dream for monasteries Lama’s and high snow peaks is all-true. I never thought even in wildest of dreams that I shall be going to Kathmandu, not only go there but shall stay for several years and shall be teaching Pharmacology and that to in such a senior position of Associate professor, in a Medical college.

3rd September 2008
The other half of the true dream is here, As luck would had it due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to leave Kathmandu and I came to Pokhara , as full Professor of Pharmacology, and here the last part of dream was there the frozen lake and snow peaked mountains.

With this I come to Soul’s voice. We as human beings are constantly guided by our soul’s –inner consciousness, and are always in conversation with it. What ever we do, good or bad our souls always guides us. When we are doing bad, undignified, and wrong from social viewpoint our soul also says against it. We may listen to that voice or not? But it always tells you that yes it is wrong. We do wrong by suppressing our inner voice, or rather chocking it and go on doing what we like
Dil nai hamsay jo kaha, hamnay vasa hai kiya
Waqut milnay pai sochagai, ki achha tha, ya bura’

Or ‘Agaz to hota hai, anjam nai hota
Agar mari kahani mai, voh nam nai hota’

No comments:

Post a Comment